Huntley Middle School Announcement
April 24, 2014.
· Intramurals will meet today. Since we will NOT be swimming. we will chose another activity after school.
· T.E.L.O.S. members we will be having our annual after school cookout on May 2nd at the Latino Resource Center from 3:30-5:30. See Mr. H for more information. Also, if you are willing to help set up for the Honors breakfast on Saturday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. please see Mr. Hueramo.
· The Future is Ours is holding their last meeting this Monday on April 28th at 2:45 in Mrs. Garcia's room. Hope to see you there!
· CHICAS: We have a meeting this Friday in room 130.
· Please donate any used books to the BUNCHES OF BOOKS box located outside the lunchroom. Books will be donated to Hope Haven.
· The Builder's Club Meeting has been moved to FRIDAY this week. Come and help make dentist kits for Barb Food Mart.
· The Canaday family has been through many challenges and your support would be helpful. This family needs HMS to step up and lend a hand. Our Advisory group is collecting “A Buck for Luck” in classrooms and in the cafeteria over the next week. Each classroom will have an envelope for collection and there will be students in the cafeteria collecting as well. Please consider helping this family.
· HMS Honor Roll magnets will be handing out during lunch this week
· DeKalb High School Cheerleading clinics and tryouts will be held the week of May 19, 2014 at DeKalb High School. Clinic/try-out packets which include a permission slip are available in the DHS Athletic Office or middle school main offices. Any questions, contact Head Coach, Tricia Peabody at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Please note the HMS PTA Honor Roll Celebration will be held Saturday April 26 – the new time is 1:00 – 2:30 PM. Please watch for your invitation in the mail sometime next week.