• Come blow off some steam TODAY after school at the ISAT dance from 2:30-4 p.m.! Admission is $2. Conc
essions and glow sticks will be available.
• Student Council will meet on Monday, March 10th from 2:40-3:55 in room 215.
• Leadership Club is canceled for next week.
• The Book Fair will be open for business starting next Monday! It will be open during school hours all week next week, as well as being open during the Student Showcase on Thursday evening. Please remind students to stop in to make their guess for the Guess How Many game and to check out all the great books! Parents may shop the Book Fair online by clicking this link:
• All students who plan to go out for the 2014 track season must have a signed sports permission form and a current physical on file in the main office by next Friday, March 14 in order to try out for the team. Monday, March 17 is the sign-up meeting after school from 2:45-3:45. There are track packets in the literature rack outside of the office that include the permission form. Please make sure you have it turned in by the 14th.
• The 2nd Annual Spring Student Showcase will be Thursday, March 13 from 6:00-7:30 p.m. in the CRMS Commons! If you would like to share an original piece of writing at the event, please see your LA teacher for a sign-up sheet and return it to Miss Trippi in room 218 or your LA teacher by March 3. All student participants will receive 2 raffle tickets towards our phenomenal raffle prizes! See you there! • If you are currently in 8th grade – we have football summer camp info available in the office!
• Info in the office: Marlyn Majorettes; DC Hoops tryouts (March 9 and March 16-must attend both)